WOW! I’ll be glad to say goodbye to 2018 in a few short weeks, but I’m excited to share that I am now in my own place and received today a good bill of health from my cardiologist! While it has been a rollercoaster ride, I am finally off the ride. I am now on a journey with God following His plan and living with less stress and better than ever health and much happiness!
It’s a good feeling when just two short weeks ago I felt like I was slapped in the face with some reality that truly set me back. The doctor confirmed what I was experiencing then was an ‘event’, but now that a little time has passed, I am no longer in jeopardy. He also said I look better than I ever looked. Though, he also said that my heart does not tolerate stress very well at all anymore. So it is important, more than ever knowing that I could experience another episode of broken heart syndrome from stress, that I remove all the stress from my life that I can.
So here’s some things I will be doing in the New Year and encourage you to do the same, because stress is not worth getting sick over, or dying over! Take control of your own health and wellness. Change what you can change! That includes your reactions to those stressful situations! I started reading my own book, “Break Down Your Walls!” and am taking my own advice about everything I learned over two years ago so that it is fresh in my mind again. You can get it on Amazon!
- Read “Break Down Your Walls”
- Start Your Day With God
- Read Devotionals & His Word In the Bible
- Use Young Living Essential Oils (believeinessentials.com)
- For Overall Health, Emotional Support, and Spiritual Support
- Excerise – I love to take walks with God!
- Spend Quality Time with Friends and Family
- Join A Support Group and/or Church Group
- Listen to Your Heart and Do What Makes You Happy!
- Do Not Compare Yourself to Others
- Do Not Judge Anyone – Everyone Has a Story
- Be Kind to a Stranger – Pay It Forward – Give to Give; Not Receive!